Rising government initiatives, technical advancements, rise in infertility cases, and increase in first time pregnancy are key factors in the fertility testing market contributing to high CAGR of fertility testing market during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global fertility testing market was valued at 467.6 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 796.1 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.8%. Fertility testing market is rising due to delay in pregnancy, and due to the late pregnancy cases, as after crossing the age of 30, female decreases the chance of conceiving and further till the age of 35, the chance of conceiving further declines. Due to this, there is a fewer number of eggs left in the ovaries, which leads to irregular or absence of a menstrual cycle, PCOS & POI further proceeds for infertility. Damaged sperm is the most common cause of male infertility. The factors driving the industry includes the rise in PCOS disorders, increasing primary ovarian insufficiency (POI) and low sperm motility.
Fertility kits are developed to check fertility in which mostly the ovulation test kits are used, for detecting luteinizing hormone (LH) level and sometimes even estrogen levels to predict the ovulation. These kits, however, do not provide exact information about ovulation. The luteinized unruptured follicle syndrome ovulation predictor fails to give proper results. Also, LH measurement predicts ovulation and cannot determine the date of ovulation or anovulation. The leading manufacturers in the industry are Clearblue (Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH), First Response, and Prestige. With the rise in importance of testing and development of ovulation monitors, a decline in the fertility rate globally among females, and easily accessible ovulation monitors are few other factors contributing to the market growth. As ovulation monitors are expensive and do not precisely confirm ovulation, these factors act as a restraint to the market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2510
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Advacare Pharma (U.S.), AVA, Babystart (UK), Fertility Focus (UK), Geratherm Medical (Germany), Hilin Life Products (U.S.), Sensiia (UK), Taidoc, Medical Uebe (Germany), Valley Electronics (Switzerland)
Market Segmentation by Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2020–2028)
- Ovulation test kits
- Saliva & Strip Based
- Monitor Touch Screen
- Fertility monitors
- Urine-Based Monitors
- Pregnancy Rapid Test
- Line Indicators
- Strip/Dip Sticks
- Mid-Stream Device
- Other Fertility Monitors
- Basal Body Temperature,
- Cervical Mucus,
- Perspiration Monitoring
- Male Fertility Testing Product
Mode of Purchase Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2020–2028)
- OTC & Non Prescription
- Prescription based
Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2020–2028)
- HCG Blood test
- HCG Urine test
- FSH Urine test
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2020–2028)
- Female fertility testing
- Male Fertility Testing
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2020–2028)
- Online Sales
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2020–2028)
- Home care
- Hospitals, Fertility Clinics,
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2510
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Fertility Testing market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report
- Fertility testing market will be expanding with the increase in the number of equipment with digitalized testing, and modern fertility testing that provides data associated to hormone levels. It tracks fertility markers over a period and, creates an individualized fertility curve that gives women more information about their ovarian eggs and details about menopause.
- Telehealth solutions are a boom to the fertility testing market, the testing is done using an ovulation kit, and further, the consulting can be done through a camera video, etc.
- In the year 2020, Predictive Technology Group, Inc. had launched endometriosis risk test ARTguide. It is a noninvasive diagnostic test and was associated with detecting various genetic and endometriosis which was further leading to infertility.
- In July 2020, Merck KGaA had launched (Fertility.com), which enabled healthcare professionals and doctors to access the latest researches and scientific information and was also a help to those who were undergoing fertility treatment, this positioned Merck to be the market leader.
- Microbiome modulation has made advances to treat infertility. The Co-founders of Microgenesis have created an infertility diagnosis and treatment for the complicated issues associated with fertility. That is mostly due to immunological problems. Preventive treatment includes the biomedical diet, which contains amino acids, minerals, probiotics, and vitamins.
- Sperm count kits have also been discovered, for instance, YO Sperm Test is an home testing kit which allows to check and analyze the sperm count and motility and also visualizes the sperm in the form of the video.
- Obese women are likely to suffer from infertility. Even after getting pregnant there are chances of miscarriages, fetal death, and premature delivery and due to this reason the IVI technique is used so that it will improve the chances for fertilization.
- IVM (In Vitro Maturation) is a procedure where immature eggs from a woman are allowed to grow in a lab, and after the eggs are mature, they’re fertilized and implanted. This process has the potential to help women with certain gynecological disorders to have children.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2510
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Clinical Microbiology Market @ https://toolbarqueries.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/clinical-microbiology-market-size-2022-2028-technological-advances-in-clinical-microbiology-are-predicted-to-spur-market-growth/
Zika Virus Testing Market @ https://toolbarqueries.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/zika-virus-testing-market-size-2022-2028-government-initiatives-and-investments-in-research-and-development-activities/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370