Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Algae Protein Market 2022-2028” under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Algae Protein Market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 346.0 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.1% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global algae protein market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the algae protein industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, source, application, and region. The global market for algae protein can be segmented by product: spirulina, chlorella. Among these, the spirulina segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Algae protein market is further segmented by source: fresh water algae, marine water algae.
The fresh water algae segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global algae protein market. Based on application, the algae protein market is segmented into: dietary supplement, food product, animal feed, others. The dietary supplement segment held the largest share of the global algae protein market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the algae protein market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the algae protein market.
By product: spirulina, chlorella
By source: fresh water algae, marine water algae
By application: dietary supplement, food product, animal feed, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global algae protein market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Corbion N.V.,, Cyanotech Corporation, Earthrise Nutritional, East India Distilleries Parry Limited, Far East Bio-Tec Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global algae protein market.
- To classify and forecast the global algae protein market based on product, source, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global algae protein market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global algae protein market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global algae protein market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global algae protein market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773