Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“Global Green Building Materials Market 2022-2028”under Heavy Industry Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Green Building Materials Market is poised to grow by USD 142.0 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global green building materials market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the green building materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for green building materials can be segmented by application: framing, insulation, roofing, exterior siding, interior finishing, others. The framing segment was the largest contributor to the global green building materials market in 2021. Green building materials market is further segmented by end user: residential, commercial, industrial, infrastructure, others. According to the research, the residential segment had the largest share in the global green building materials market. Based on region, the green building materials market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By application: framing, insulation, roofing, exterior siding, interior finishing, others
By end user: residential, commercial, industrial, infrastructure, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Green Building Materials Market, including BASF SE, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Holcim Group, Interface Inc., Kingspan Group plc, Owens Corning, PPG Industries Inc., Sika AG, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global green building materials market.
- To classify and forecast the global green building materials market based on application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global green building materials market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global green building materials market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global green building materials market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global green building materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content : https://www.bharatbook.com/report/1389092/global-green-building-materials-market
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Industry Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773