Rising demand for ketone supplements and increasing focus of major population on weight management and healthy lifestyles are some key factors driving market revenue growth
The global Ketones market is expected to reach USD 745.2 Million in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.1% over the forecast period, according to a latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving market revenue growth are rising number of health-conscious people across the globe, increasing demand for organic and packaged food, and higher awareness about various health benefits of consuming Ketones-based products.
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, cancer, and obesity due to lifestyle changes and unhealthy eating habits. Obesity is one of the leading causes of death as these people are more prone to various diseases and health conditions. In order to maintain healthy lifestyle, people around the globe are focusing on changing dietary patterns and are shifting towards healthy lifestyle. Factors such as increasing consumption of convenience food, rising disposable income, and higher adoption of healthy lifestyle are leading to higher demand for Ketones. Various major players are focusing on developing and introducing advanced Ketones supplements and products to cater to rising consumer demand. Revenue growth of the global market is also attributed to factors such as rising demand for personal grooming products, increasing preference for ketone-based drinks over caffeinated drinks, and higher investments in research & development activities in the field.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4192
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Perfect Keto, HVMN Inc., BPI Sports, KetoLogic, Pruvit, Ketone Aid Inc., Compound Solution Inc., Sapien Body, Zhou Nutrition, Know Brainer Foods, Finaflex, Ion Labs, Keto & Company, Boli Naturals, Volkem Chemicals Pvt. LLP, Union Pharmpro Company Ltd., Nutrex Research, Ancient Nutrition, Zenwise Health, Juvenescence Ltd. and Ketond Nutrition, LLC.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Ketone Salts
- Ketone Oil
- Ketone Esters
- Raspberry Ketone
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Semi Liquid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4192
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Ketones market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Some key highlights from the report:
- Based on type, raspberry ketone segment is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of obesity, rising demand for organic and immunity boosting food, higher focus on personal appearance, and increasing usage of raspberry Ketones in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Among forms, solid segment is expected to account for a large revenue share between 2021 and 2028. Solid Ketones are highly preferred over liquid and semi-liquid forms due to better shelf life, easy handling and storage, and high absorption capacity.
- Based on application, supplements segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Factors such as increasing consumer focus on weight loss, higher prevalence of various chronic diseases, increasing inclination towards healthy lifestyle, awareness about benefits of ketone supplements, and increasing usage of these supplements by athletes and sportspersons are driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of healthy lifestyle, growing incidence of cancer, obesity, as well as heart problems, rising demand for nutrient-rich food, and increasing elderly population. Other factors such as rising disposable income, improving standard of living, and increasing investments in R&D activities to develop enhanced products are fueling market growth in Asia Pacific.
- North America is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global market between 2021 and 2028, owing to presence of many key players, increasing number of health-conscious people, availability of various ketone-based products across the region, and increasing prevalence of obesity, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and cancer. In addition, high focus on developing new and enhanced products, increasing consumption of prepared food, and rising demand for organic cosmetics and personal care products are supporting North America market growth.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4192
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Cushing Syndrome Market @ https://images.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/increase-in-incidence-of-cushing-syndrome-disease-is-expected-to-drive-cushing-syndrome-market-growth/
Cluster Headache Market @ https://images.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/north-america-cluster-headache-market-is-expected-to-register-highest-revenue-share-during-the-forecast-period-2022-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370