The holy basil essential oil is distilled from the leaves and flowers of the plant. The warm, sweet aroma of Holy Basil Essential Oil blends well for room mists. Holy basil oil is used for many health benefits, including stress, headache, anxiety, diarrhea, and fever. Holy basil oil contains vitamins A and C and minerals like calcium, zinc, and iron.
Blends well with:
- Holy Basil essential oil is a natural stimulant that increases blood flow. It promotes hair growth whenever combined with oils like rosemary and lavender.
- It also controls skin inflammations, like eczema, psoriasis, which reduce itching and redness.
- It is an effective antibacterial and antifungal ingredient that kills harmful microbes.
- Tulsi oil brings relief to anxiety, migraines, headaches, fatigue, and insomnia.
- You can inhale tulsi oil or even use it dilutes in your temples, around the nose, and throat area.
- If you are suffering from a cold or a viral infection, inhale tulsi oil by adding a few drops into a bowl of hot water. Holy basil oil has powerful anti-viral properties and accelerates recovery.
- You can mix it along with neem oil, holy basil oil functions as a powerful insect repellant, keeping you secured against infections through insect bites.
- Mix holy basil oil and coconut oil, then massage it into the scalp to reduce dandruff, increase blood circulation, and soothe the scalp.
- If you have mild adverse effects due to high doses of the holy tulsi essential oil like skin rashes, nausea, dizziness, and headaches. Stop using the oil in high doses or dilute it. If you have sensitive skin, you can do a skin patch test to know your skin’s reaction. If you are pregnant, you must stay away from this oil as it might harm the baby