The magnesium sulfate market is anticipated to expand its roots at an average CAGR of 5.7% between 2023 and 2033. The market is anticipated to cross a market share of US$ 1.68 billion by 2033 while it is likely to be valued at US$ 1.0 billion in 2023.
- The applications of magnesium sulfate in the food and beverage sector along with the increased focus on reduced plastic consumption are expected to gain momentum in the market.
- Expanding pharmaceutical operations, and research-based activities are likely to contribute a positive share of the magnesium sulfate market. Furthermore, the higher agricultural applications to increase the sulfate and magnesium content in soil have pushed the demand for agriculture-grade magnesium chloride.
- The application of heptahydrate magnesium sulfate as a cathartic agent. Alongside this, its increased usage as a brewing salt in beer-making procedures has increased the demand for magnesium sulfate.
- Its medicinal benefits for pregnant women as it controls seizures along with its benefits against constipation increase the sales of pharma-grade magnesium sulfate.
- One of the most important uses of magnesium sulfate is the formation of intravenous magnesium which is further used as a medication for eclampsia.
Drivers and Challenges have an Impact on Market Dynamics, which can Impact Businesses. Find more Insights in a Sample Report! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12415
By Product Type, the Market of Magnesium Sulfate is segmented as:
By Grade, the Market of Magnesium Sulfate is segmented as:
- Industrial Grade
- Food Grade
- Agriculture Grade
- Pharma Grade
By End User, the Market of Magnesium Sulfate is segmented as:
- Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Feed Additives
By Form, the Market of Magnesium Sulfate is segmented as:
The competitors are focusing on producing application-specific products while saturating them according to the grade. Key competitors and also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase their supply chain, and distribution channel. The key players in the market are K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Giles Chemical, Laizhou City Laiyu Chemical Co. Ltd, Laizhou Guangcheng Chemical Co., Ltd, Mani Agro Chem Pvt. Ltd., PQ Corporation, ZIBO JINXING CHEMICAL CO., LTD., Mag Products India Private Limited, Weifang Huakang Magnesium Sulphate Co., Ltd., Rech Chemical Co., Ltd.